Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Week in Pictures (Oct 25)



Ok, so this one isn't a picture but I thought you would all enjoy
the bell at my school that signals the start of class.
I get to hear it 8 joyous times a day.
As you may remember, each kid got to pick their English name.
Robert's name tag has picked up some additions in the past few weeks.
Notice "I want Bear" next to the picture of a beer.
He is only 13.
Hello Kitty store downtown. Pink galore.
Daegu FC, 2nd to last game of the season.
As you can tell by the stands, Daegu is really supportive of their team.
This also isn't a picture, but I liked it and know most of you will enjoy it too. The Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear occurred in Washington D.C. on October 30, put on by Comedy Central's Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. Sorry if any of the signs offend anybody but I thought the majority were very clever and funny!

No comments: